Ebony fashion fair model
: Fashion sales representative jobs
Ebony Fashion Fair Model
- Make into a particular or the required form
- Use materials to make into
- characteristic or habitual practice
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- Heavy blackish or very dark brown timber from a mainly tropical tree
- hard dark-colored heartwood of the ebony tree; used in cabinetwork and for piano keys
- ebon: of a very dark black
- A very dark brown or black color
- A tree of tropical and warm-temperate regions that produces such timber
- Ebony is a general name for very dense black wood. In the strictest sense it is yielded by several species in the genus Diospyros, but other heavy, black (or dark colored) woods (from completely unrelated trees) are sometimes also called ebony.
- a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process; "the computer program was based on a model of the circulatory and respiratory systems"
- (in drawing or painting) Represent so as to appear three-dimensional
- Use (esp. a system or procedure) as an example to follow or imitate
- exemplary: worthy of imitation; "exemplary behavior"; "model citizens"
- Fashion or shape (a three-dimensional figure or object) in a malleable material such as clay or wax
- carnival: a traveling show; having sideshows and rides and games of skill etc.
- free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules; "a fair referee"; "fair deal"; "on a fair footing"; "a fair fight"; "by fair means or foul"
- fairly: in conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating; "they played fairly"
- Without cheating or trying to achieve unjust advantage
- To a high degree
Ebony, a 20 year old Nursing Student from Chicago, Illinois is one of the the 13 participants in AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL (cycle 9) on The CW.
Gallery Photo: Jim DeYonker /The CW.
©2007 The CW Network LLC. All Rights Reserved.
This is Ebony, my parent's dog (I tell everyone he's my little brother).
Related topics: the london fashion week new fashion trends men fashion blog indie fashion week model fashion tv beach fashion stylist assistant all fashion show games cheap designer fashion fashion bug careers cheap fashion jewelry wholesale